Logiccode GSM SMS Client 4.4
Add your review!
OS Support: Win2000, WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 10, WinServer, WinOther, Win Vista
Hits: 0 visitors
Price: 49.99 USD (Buy Now)
Date added: 01 Nov 2017
Last Update: 03 Nov 2015
High Speed: Very High Speed in sending of messages a. 10-12 sms per minute on 2G gsm network b. 15-17 SMS per minute on 2.5G GSM network c. 30-32 SMS per minute on 3G GSM/WCDMA network
Wap Push: Unique ability to send message as Wap Push, particularly useful for sending ringtones url, application download url to customers.
24x7 operation: Application can be used as auto-reply sms server continuously without getting crashed.
Pause/Resume: While sending SMS pause/resume, useful when your network limits sending of messages in a particular time interval.
Large Handling Capacity: Can store/load many SMS without getting slowed. Fastest application in terms of sending/reading sms.
10+ years’ Experience: Created by developers who have 10+ years’ experience in SMS based software development.
- Supports any ETSI GSM 07.05/07.07 compatible GSM modems such as Wavecom, Nokia, Sony-Ericsson, Siemens, motorola etc and mobile phones having a modem and that supports AT commands such as Nokia, Sony-Ericsson, Motorola, Siemens, Samsung etc.
- Use a simple gsm modem/phone to send/receive sms from your computer. Easy typing SMS with your computer keyboard.
- No purchase of SMS credits & no signup required. Use your existing SIM card.
- Support unlimited multiple modems to multiply your sending speed.
- Create contacts and groups. Contacts can be imported from excel and csv file.
- Supports connection using Serial Port/Virtual Serial Port(USB cable), Bluetooth & Infrared.
- Provides history of Sent, Unsent and Failed messages.
- Supports sending alert messages that are immediately displayed on destination phone screen.
- Send personalized SMS to each recipient by inserting dynamic content from the phone book.
- Send Multilingual SMS in any language like Hindi, French, German etc
- Automatic reply to incoming SMS.
- SMS Scheduling
- Command Line Parameters, USSD
- Suitable for sending product updates to customers, exam results etc
Available Translations: None