MITCalc - Compression Springs 1.20
Add your review!
OS Support: Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005, WinME, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinServer, Windows 8, Win Vista
Hits: 0 visitors
Price: 26 USD (Buy Now)
Date added: 11 Nov 2017
Last Update: 28 Nov 2014
The calculation is intended for the purposes of geometric and strength designs of helical compression cylindrical
springs made of wires and rods of circular sections, loaded with static or fatigue loading. Application is
developed in MS Excel, is multi-language, supports Imperial and Metric units and solves the following main tasks:
- Automatic design of a Spring
- Selection of an optimal alternative of spring design in view of strength, geometry and weight.
- Static and dynamic strength check
- Support for Cold formed springs and Hot formed springs
- Calculation of working forces of a spring of known production and installation dimensions.
- Calculation of installation dimensions for known loading and production parameters of the spring.
- The application includes a table of commonly used spring materials according to ISO, ASTM/SAE, DIN, BS, JIS
- Support of 2D CAD (AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, IntelliCAD, Ashlar Graphite, TurboCAD) and 3D CAD in full
calculation package (Autodesk Inventor, SolidWorks, SolidEdge, Pro/E).
The calculation is based on data, procedures, algorithms and data from specialized literature and standards EN
13906-1, DIN 2089-1, DIN 2095, DIN 2096.This module is a part of MITCalc - Mechanical and Technical
Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives, springs, beam, shaft, bolt connection, shaft connection,
tolerances and many others.
Available Translations: None