MITCalc - Buckling Calculation 1.18
Add your review!
OS Support: Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005, WinME, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinServer, Win Vista
Hits: 0 visitors
Price: 19 USD (Buy Now)
Date added: 11 Nov 2017
Last Update: 28 Nov 2014
The program is designed to calculate the optimum cross-section and perform strength check of slender struts
strained for buckling The program includes:
- Selection of six basic types of buckling.
- Calculation of area characteristics of 20 types of cross-sections.
- Design of optimum profile accommodating the set load.
- Strength check of the strut.
- Calculation and graphical representation of permitted stress dependent on slenderness rate.
- A table of materials and a table of area characteristics of W, S, C and L profiles according to ANSI/AISC and I, U,
L and T profiles according to DIN/ISO.
The calculation is based on data, procedures, algorithms (Johnson, Tetmajer, Euler, Secant) and data from
specialized literature and AISC, ISO, DIN and BS standards.
List of standards (DIN 1025, 1026, 1028, 1029, 1024, AISC W, S, C, L, LU ... ) This module is a part of MITCalc -
Mechanical and Technical Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives, springs, beam, shaft, bolt
connection, shaft connections, tolerances and many others
Available Translations: None